WyzenhuWyzenhu

Main Art Reviews Stats

Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

nice game

The music at the end made it all better...reminds me of the bourne series..

A Blue Button (part3) SX3 A Blue Button (part3) SX3

Its painful to watch this..

Come on, you can do better than this. Its painfully slow, each response for each button takes like 2 minutes and anyone who brought flash would be able to do this in 5 minutes.

I'm sorry. Buts just it.

SX3Production responds:

Uh everyone else has tryied and its fast? like a second maybe you should disc clean up your computer cause its slow

G-Soldier G-Soldier

Something doesn't seem to be working...

The first thing I noticed, was that it's very buggy. I can't seem to continue if I click on a button. And second thing, it seems to be in another language. :? Perhaps work on your graphics, its just lines and color, and maybe add some story to it.

Money Catcher Money Catcher

firstly....graphics are okay

but its not that interesting really. No sound, no action, not much stuff is going on. Maybe you can make something that appeals to the intended audience, not something that might appeal to a 10 year old kid looking to waste time.

Dolls at Home Dolls at Home

hey love the graphics

Even though this is aimed at the younger audiences, such as children, I like the graphics! It fits well with the music and the atmosphere. Kids will like it :)

Flash Memory Flash Memory

The graphics are cool

I like the smooth layout and buttons, the quiz is okay, but it can get a bit boring just remembering numbers. It looks great, and I love testing my memory :) Maybe put something interesting to engage us

Blan's Guide to Buttons Blan's Guide to Buttons

OMG This is GREAT!

Its informative, humourous, straight to the point and easy to follow. Great Tutorial!