WyzenhuWyzenhu

Main Art Reviews Stats

The gayest piece of shit The gayest piece of shit

Don't worry about your voice :)

Seriously, don't worry. It just sounds weird because we're used to listening to our voice that echos off our nasal cavity and eardrum. Other people can only listen to your voice that just travels outside your mouth. So it sounds different. But its not bad.

Anyway, its a nice flash, I like it

Phycristical Phycristical

um its alright

Like you said, we can't get mad at this video because it has no plot. The animating is okay, but its not really interesting if you know what I mean. But its okay

Kamatachi responds:

Really? I wouldn't even consider the animation remotely good for what I usually do. Otherwise, I agree 100%

Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

nice game

The music at the end made it all better...reminds me of the bourne series..

A Blue Button (part3) SX3 A Blue Button (part3) SX3

Its painful to watch this..

Come on, you can do better than this. Its painfully slow, each response for each button takes like 2 minutes and anyone who brought flash would be able to do this in 5 minutes.

I'm sorry. Buts just it.

SX3Production responds:

Uh everyone else has tryied and its fast? like a second maybe you should disc clean up your computer cause its slow

G-Soldier G-Soldier

Something doesn't seem to be working...

The first thing I noticed, was that it's very buggy. I can't seem to continue if I click on a button. And second thing, it seems to be in another language. :? Perhaps work on your graphics, its just lines and color, and maybe add some story to it.

Love 'em Love 'em

Can't agree more

I'm salvitating right now

From The Darkness From The Darkness

HOLY MAGOOEY!

Thats is awesome beyond words. REALLY really nice art.

Ironic Friendship Ironic Friendship

dam thats some good stuff

amazing! this reminds me of a saying from a movie:

"I have a big head, and little arms"

lol, nice job!